I get asked for recommendations for makeup brands all the time and although I love the makeup brands I use in my professional kit they’re not easy for non-professionals to use. So here’s some info on a great all natural, cruelty free, vegan mineral makeup brand that is easy to use and affordable!
The Everyday Minerals foundation is what I use personally and love!
My best tips for purchasing is to visit this link https://www.everydayminerals.com/store/find-your-perfect-shade.html and choose 7 free samples (you just pay a few dollars for shipping). Their shipping is really slow however it’s worth it to try the colours before purchasing a full product. The samples take a while to arrive unfortunately but they do come eventually!
I’ve tried all of their foundation formulas and prefer the Jojoba Base as it’s moisturising without being shiny or too matte on the skin. Make sure to get a selection of colours from different undertones and intensities so you can find your perfect match.
Once you’ve got your perfect colour from trying the samples I recommend ordering the full size from www.iherb.com as the shipping is much faster/cheaper. I order other products from I Herb regularly so it’s great to be able to get everything in one place. If you use the code VIP281 on your first purchase you’ll get $5 off!
Use code VIP281 at www.iherb.com and you can save $5 off your first order!
What I love about Everyday Minerals:
- I also love their simple ingredients! Ingredients in the foundation are Mica, Jojoba Esters. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
- Their makeup brushes are really great – all synthetic/vegan and great quality. I like the flat top brush to apply my foundation with.
- Their bronzer is amazing!
- I love that they use undertones like Neutral, Warm and Cool which helps me find the perfect shade. I’m a big believer in Warm undertones for almost everyone – I think they flatter most people unless you’re really fair in which case Neutral and Cool comes in to play.
- Again, the sampling program is so good. Any time you buy products from them you can add in a set of free samples!
- For approximately $20 Australian you get a full sized foundation that lasts forever.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Remember to subscribe to my blog below to get email updates on future posts.
Remember, if you’d like to purchase these products use code VIP281 at www.iherb.com and you can save $5 off your first order!